【Accepted】A Slight Touch through Night

我是一个相当忠实的单机游戏玩家和苹果粉丝,刚了解到这个活动的时候就觉得,it’s the time,必须要表现表现了(主要是想去Apple Park​:laughing:

最初的想法可以说和最终作品毫无关系,最开始想的是要做一种第一人称的射击模拟器。但是我觉得单单的射击模拟器没有新意,于是就想着能不能加入什么新的元素。我发呆了一会,突然想到了cyberpunk2077里的一个很有意思的桥段,主角在从荒坂大楼出去时丢失了视野,打架的时候得听声辩位。玩家们当时都觉得这很真实,以为主角的眼睛被射中了,制作公司设计此关来增加带入感。(后面发现是个bug :joy:)于是,我就觉得可以把游戏界面全部遮住,然后用各种各样的声音信息来提示玩家目标在哪,但是后来我发现这整个射击模拟器的理念相当无聊(主要是难做)

虽然玩法构思被全部推翻,但是我感觉把场景遮住用声音来指示玩家的这个点子:bulb:好得很,于是就以此为基础想新的玩法。3D难做,我选择了2D。为什么要做迷宫游戏,因为一般一想到2D游戏就会联想到平台跳跃,类银河恶魔城还有迷宫(虽然好像也就这几种表现形式了:smile:

界面是黑的,我很快就想到了盲人,他们每天都面对着黑色。盲人,黑色界面,迷宫,作品的结构基本上就明朗起来了

关于关卡设计,第2关我大概用了一个中午就画出来了,然后第3关原来的设计相当复杂,会有2条剧情分支,有一个分支是游戏结束直接开始,但是有一个指导老师说这样会搞测试员的心态,所以不建议这样设计,于是就把这个设定删掉了。整个游戏原来是纯纯的走迷宫游戏,但是那位老师提醒了我加入了一个小小的收集元素,玩法变得更加丰富

在后续的制作过程中也是相当的艰难,但是各个困难的部分都有老师在帮,感激不尽。在如此长的制作周期中,支撑我go further 的是对于Apple文化的狂热和对作品完整性的坚持(开始做了那就要做完),虽然最后没抽到会场的参会资格,但是还是有可观的收获的。从4年级以来,我一直作为一个玩家在接受厂商的作品,但是经过这3个月的努力,我至少有在开始输出自己的想法了(就像一个作家的处女座一般),这一点我觉得是最可贵的收获

如果你是一个苹果的忠实粉丝,你可能会发现4个彩蛋。第1个,滑动解锁,于WWDC2006伴随iPhone2G登上历史舞台,乔布斯的滑开了一个新的时代。第2个是第二关烘焙房附近播放的2006年的Mac广告,宣传了Mac相比Windows的优越性。第3个是地铁开动的声音,音源来自2007年乔布斯发布的iPhone的录音。最后一个是2007年iPhone广告的选曲

最后要感谢我身边的许多人。上海商学院的黄赓老师和赵庆飞老师,两位相当投入地帮我优化作品和引导我的作品设计,可以说是任劳任怨,发过去的问题一般20分钟以内就会收到答复。我父母,他们相当支持我的这项活动以及我的各种兴趣爱好,在工作日的时候仍然愿意带我去上海与老师交流(从苏州),没有他们的鼎力支持我的作品绝对拿不了奖。最后当然还要感谢乔布斯和沃兹尼亚克,如果没有他1977的灵光乍现,那关于苹果后续的一切传奇历史都还是个未知数

此处复制粘贴一下我所附带的文书,可能会更叙述应该比我现在打的更清晰

Frankly speaking, I’m not that into code writing. I just started to learn how to write some programs in July of last year. Also, I was not learning Swift, but Python instead. I first got to know about this challenge nearly five months ago. Since I’m such a noob in programming, at first, I didn’t want to go on taking part in it at that time. However, there is still a motivation that kept me going forwards that this challenge was held by Apple.Inc. So, it’s clear that I’m really a believer in Apple.

How I became a fan of Apple should be traced back to about eight years ago. I read a comic book that talked about Steve Jobs. At that time, I was attracted by his legendary stories and ambitious personality even though I was very young then. Later, I started to watch some videos of Apple’s events. I heard Jobs say “The thickest part of MacBook Air is still thinner than the thinnest part of the TZ Series and then took out the first generation of MacBook Air from an envelope. The stunning scene both made me laugh a lot and shocked me a lot. I was fascinated by Jobs’s extraordinary stage performance and the advanced technological achievement of Apple. From that day on I set my mind to try to be a man like Jobs, who was confident enough and was proud to show the general public his work.

I am enthusiastic about video games, so my program is shown as a game. You may be surprised after knowing that at the very beginning, I planned to make a kind of FPS game. The play method was there will randomly occur some targets and the players should shoot and then he or she can get some points through it. However, I found it was too monotonous and this idea may be sought by previous candidates. Then I tried to add some more elements. First, I got some ideas from a single-player game, Cyberpunk 2077. There was a scene that our lead role ran out from the boss’s territory and started to combat with some enemies. At this stage, the players can see nothing but hear the sound to find where the enemies are. This inspired me and let me finish my design in a very short period. Finally, my work is to convey a 2D maze game in that you can also see nothing.

The reason why the background of the last level is former WWDC is that impressed me more than the recent ones. With every product, Apple was able to change the world or redefine a type of electronic device or service. I set it in 2010 because at that time the pattern for the lost-sight people was shown in that event. Apple, this fascinating corporation shows the world that it is the corporate culture that Apple to be Apple which is a corporate that is very different from others. Through Apple’s outlook on value, I get to know that technology can also be combined with humanistic care and spirit. Although today other brands keep following the features of Apple. They did do a good job in copying, but they will never know how and why Apple designers got the ideas to design such fantastic works and their efforts will not endow their products with an overall harmonious beauty like the works of Apple.

下面是本来第3关的绘图,本来想发每一关的设计图的,然而新用户只能带2个链接

无标题的页面 3.pdf (2.0 MB)

下面是作品演示

4 个赞

哇,这个好有那种末世逃生感觉,音效很像僵尸毁灭工程